BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GMAT Prep software - Hard / Incorrect questions

Expert replies
by T_A_M » Wed May 06, 2009 12:52 am
Friends,

I took a practise test a couple of days ago on the GMAT Prep software, which I believe is the closest to the REAL test and best source of practise questions. Please find attached some of the questions I got wrong. I think these would be good for you all to practise if you haven’t already seen these. I would be happy to discuss the questions / techniques / methods used to solve these problems.

Thanks, TAM
Attachments
Attempt 12 04-05-09 Incorrect.doc
(732.5 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

T_A_M wrote:Friends,

I took a practise test a couple of days ago on the GMAT Prep software, which I believe is the closest to the REAL test and best source of practise questions. Please find attached some of the questions I got wrong. I think these would be good for you all to practise if you haven’t already seen these. I would be happy to discuss the questions / techniques / methods used to solve these problems.

Thanks, TAM
Hey TAM,
I believe that you will find more reponses to your post if you post each question individually. Otherwise, it is dificult to discuss particular questions when there are so many posted in one post.
Also, you might want to use the "add image to post option," which will allow others to view your question without having to download a document.
I hope that helps.
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion