BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

To improve your SC finesse, practice through writing HERE

Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension
Expert replies
by beeparoo » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:25 pm
I admit that I am a newbie. Having written the test a few days ago and vowing to perform better the second time (700+), I've been spending a lot of time browsing Beat the GMAT to gain from the foibles and winning strategies of others to accelerate my efforts.

I've read many posts, but commented on few since I don't want to single out particular individuals.

I feel pressed to point out something obvious, which may or may not have already been brought up before.

Some of the forum participants cannot write posts in a manner that even comes close to emulating the manner of the test-writers!

I find it ironic that so many people write horrible posts. Posts that are peppered with dangling modifiers, incorrect tenses, etc. Some of them, as they are written, are not even logically expressed. And yet, so many authors ask for others to somehow weed through the jumble of misconstrued words and phrases, and respond with an appropriate and relevant piece of advice.

In regards to Sentence Correction, which is a section of the GMAT that so many people have difficulty with, I think you ought to practice your skills by writing your posts using the lessons you are learning during your prep work.

I did not study proper English grammar and did not know the difference between a phrase and a claus before the GMAT prep. Today, I'm actually able to read newspaper articles and point out the flaws typified in the GMAT SC. I do this to hone my skills as well as to gain from the GMAT experience in other areas of my life (while it destroys my social scene in the meantime).

I am far from being an expert editor, but goddammit, I will practice what I have learned and try not assault your senses!

Word.
Join the discussion
Source: — Verbal Reasoning |

by isisalaska » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:56 am
"goddammit" maybe not an appropriate word to be used in this forum... :?
Isis Alaska
Join the discussion