BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Are Manhattan Review and Manhattan GMAT same?

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
Expert replies
by jsang » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:02 pm
Hi

Please tell me if Manhattan Review and Manhattan GMAT are same or different companies. I read a lot of good things about MGMAT study material and bought a GMAT study guide from Manahattan Review thinking they are the same companies.

Thanks
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Manhattan Prep representative |

by BrieTruesdell » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:22 am
Hi jsang-

No, ManhattanGMAT and Manhattan Review are in no way the same company. I'm sorry for the confusion and you're unfortunately not the first person that this has happened to. At ManhattanGMAT, we produce and publish an 8 book Strategy Series. These can be purchased both on our website or on Amazon.

Sorry again for the confusion! Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best,
Brie Truesdell
Marketing & Student Services Associate
ManhattanGMAT
800-576-4628
Join the discussion

I wish I had known this earlier

by hiojay » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:08 pm
I am really depressed at the moment.

I just accidentally signed up for the 9 week online course for the Manhattan Review thinking that it was MGMAT. It was really expensive too $975. It's only when I got the Turbocharge your GMAT series that I realised that it was not the same company. I don't know what to do because this whole time I thought it was MGMAT. I had to fork out a lot of money too because I live in Australia and the conversion rate isn't so good.

I'm going to ask for a refund, but I've already attended two of their sessions. I don't know what to do now. Any help would be appreciated.
Join the discussion

by michael.dinerstein » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:24 am
Hi hiojay,

I'm sorry to hear that this happened. Unfortunately, this does happen occasionally, as Manhattan Review competitively advertises on our keywords on Google, fueling confusion over our two companies.

You should without a doubt ask for a refund, especially if they pretended they were our company. It's certainly not unreasonable to to do so, and we've heard of successful stories of this happening before.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628
Join the discussion