BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

My Kaplan Diagnostics Score

Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension
Expert replies
by amit.dhingra7 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:47 am
I just gave the Diagnostics of Kaplan and the scores were as follows.
660 (94 Percentile)
Maths
Correct 24
Incorrect 2
Not Reached 0
Scaled Score 46

Verbal
Correct 18
Incorrect 10
Not Reached 0
Scaled Score 36

For the Verbal Section, I got around 70% questions correct in SC, while 60% in CR and 55% in RC.

Where shall I place on the actual GMAT?
How shall I look forward to improve my Verbal Sections. (I have already done Manhattan, OG10)

Cheers,
aD
Not what you gather, but what you spread tells the kind of life you live. -H.H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar ji
Join the discussion
Source: — Verbal Reasoning |

Re: My Kaplan Diagnostics Score

by mamo » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:42 am
660 == 94% ??
I always thought of a 90% in the 700s.

Well, try to do the GMATPrep and PowerPrep and see where you stand? One thing that I am doing is, after finishing GMATPrep, I go back to see the questions that I got wrong ... if I could get it right the second time without time constraint and see if there is a patern.

For example, in the RC, do you tend to miss generalized questions such as "what is the author saying? or what the scope of the passage, etc" or specific ones such as "in line this, blah blah..."

Hope it helps

amit.dhingra7 wrote:I just gave the Diagnostics of Kaplan and the scores were as follows.
660 (94 Percentile)
Maths
Correct 24
Incorrect 2
Not Reached 0
Scaled Score 46

Verbal
Correct 18
Incorrect 10
Not Reached 0
Scaled Score 36

For the Verbal Section, I got around 70% questions correct in SC, while 60% in CR and 55% in RC.

Where shall I place on the actual GMAT?
How shall I look forward to improve my Verbal Sections. (I have already done Manhattan, OG10)

Cheers,
aD
Join the discussion

by amit.dhingra7 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:52 am
Thanks a lot dear..
I see that I do feel confused with such questions of RC... So a general pattern do exist....
I will look for ones in CR and SC and work on them...
Thanks lot buddy!!!

Cheers,
aD
Not what you gather, but what you spread tells the kind of life you live. -H.H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar ji
Join the discussion