Fresh grad from high school, just enroll first year in college, only had minimal sales experience during high school years, and I need to ask what other options do I have available as a college student without having completed their B.A. I'm interested in looking something more professional and well-paid jobs since now I'm going to a business school here in Atlanta. I've seen people working full-time in office environment, varying from insurance to banking, I'm just wondering how do people apply for those jobs. What's are the minimal requirements in order to qualify?
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind

















