BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

KAPLAN GMAT Test Prep is NOT worthwhile. Be Wary!!!

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by TIFFY21 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:34 pm
Heads up guys. If you have a GMAT score below 500, don't bother taking the strategies from Kaplan Test Prep. According to their own instructors, statistically you can improve 80 points on average, which means the probability of achieving the scores you want is low.

For example, my baseline score is 450. Plus 80 points my total is 530. Realistically, it's hard to get into any respectable MBA program with this score.

I found out the hard and EXPENSIVE way, halfway through the course. In order to qualify for the Higher Score Guarantee or Your Money Back, I completed all assignments, sat for the Ultimate Practice Test and wrote my GMAT. My total is 530.

Since, I technically improved from my baseline score of 450, I am therefore, INELIGIBLE for the refund. THIS IS THE FINE PRINT.
I wish the Kaplan marketers were clear and honest about this. Statistically, they are out to make money.

So not only am I CAD1,500 poorer... I still didn't get the scores I needed to apply for the MBA program that I wanted.

Be wary.
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

by kneemahp » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:38 pm
can you still take the class over again for free?
Join the discussion