BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

If d= 2^54 and d^d = 2^p what is the value of p?

Expert replies
by Acidclown » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:31 pm
Dear all GMATers this is my first post, so I apologise in advance for any mistakes in the posting.

I've found myself with this question in a test that I have done and I am having difficulties in resolving it.

If d= 2^54 and d^d = 2^p what is the value of p?

A. 64

B. 70

C. 2^54

D. 2^70

E. 128

D

Thanking you all in advance for your help.
Regards
Acid
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

Acidclown wrote:Dear all GMATers this is my first post, so I apologise in advance for any mistakes in the posting.

I've found myself with this question in a test that I have done and I am having difficulties in resolving it.

If d= 2^54 and d^d = 2^p what is the value of p?

A. 64

B. 70

C. 2^54

D. 2^70

E. 128

D

Thanking you all in advance for your help.
Regards
Acid
If the answer is D, then I believe you miswrote the question.
It should read "If d= 2^64 and d^d = 2^p what is the value of p?"

My solution:

Image
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

Thank you

by Acidclown » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:15 am
Thanks Brent for the answer, apologies for the error.

Need to go over my power laws :?
Join the discussion