BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Strategy Help...

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by BuckeyeT » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:43 am
I'm having a problem understanding where I stand with my practice Quantitative scores. If anyone who has taken the GMAT can offer their advise, I would appreciate it.

Here is some information on my quant. preparation:
  • Kaplan Math 2009 - I average just under 2 minutes for these problems. Difficult DS problems seem to hurt my time and scoring.
    Kaplan GMAT 2009 - Same as Kaplan Math.
    OGGMAT 11th Ed - The practice problems here seem very easy. I average very few mistakes and about 1 minute per solution.
Here's some information on my practice test scores (in order that I took them):
  • GMATPrep adaptive: 38 Quant average
    Powerprep adaptive: 39 Quant average
    Kaplan adaptive (#1 and #2 taken) - from Kaplan 2009 GMAT CD: 36 Quant average
So in essence, I've seen a decline in my Quant scores. In my opinion, the Kaplan pre-tests are much more difficult than GMATPrep or Powerprep. Which score should give me a better idea of a projected actual GMAT score?

In addition, what is the best source for DS practice problems that most accurately reflect GMAT questions?

I appreciate any help you all can give.
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by deepoe » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:55 am
the question from the book OGGMAT are from official GMAT test in the past.
Join the discussion

by BuckeyeT » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:01 pm
But, are they representative of the difficulty in recent tests? 11th Ed was published a few years ago. And, Kaplan's 2009 CD pre-tests seem much more advanced than 11th Ed questions.

I fly through OGGMAT quant questions with very few errors. But, Kaplan's questions seem to challenge me more.

I'm looking for feedback from a recent (within a year) test taker who can let me know which questions are more relevant (better study material).

Thanks,
BT
Join the discussion

by BuckeyeT » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:05 am
Any other insight would be appreciated.
Join the discussion