BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

A GMAT Question

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by casey259 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:38 am
I need some help here trying to figure out the math problems. I am using the OG for Math and Verbal but I'm noticing that the questions get progressively harder. To be completely honest with the reader, I am only shooting for a score of 500 - 550. Do I really need to worry about the last couple of questions, in other words are the last couple of questions essentially 700 - 800 level questions?

I would appreciate any and all help on this subject, and I wish everyone luck who is about to take the GMAT like myself. FYI I will be taking it on March 9th.
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by gabriel » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:15 pm
The last questions in OG are definitely in the 600+ range. But I would still suggest you to solve them, if you have time. After all a bit of extra prep wont hurt you. :)
Join the discussion

by casey259 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:31 pm
My sincere thanks to both of you for answering my question so quickly! I really love the forums here it does help everyone out.
Join the discussion