BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Need Advise Urgently

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by General_dang » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:47 am
Hi,

I took my GMAT in November and ended up scoring 680 (Quant 43 (68%) and Verbal 40 (89%)). I will not say I was surprised, my score range in the practice test was in the range of 680-740. I do not wish to retake GMAT. A brief on my profile , I am a post graduate and an MBA (sponsored candidate from the previous company). I have around 10 years of experience in the field of sales, marketing, supply chain and strategic sourcing. I am at the Departmental Head position (GM Level) in my current assignment. I wish to continue in the field of sales and marketing and add a global flavor to my profile by doing an MBA. I have no misgivings about the fact that my profile may not be very competitive in the top 15 schools (US). I am looking at 1 year programs. My acads are good 3.8 GPA and I will manage very good recommendations. Where do you think I should apply, and can you help me with the names of some good marketing programs?

appreciate your help

amit
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Lisa Anderson » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:51 pm
Dear Amit,

You noted that you already have your MBA. As such, you are not eligible for another MBA degree. If you feel your MBA is not equivalent to a US MBA, then you might want to get your transcript evaluated by a credentialing service such as Global Credential Evaluators or World Evaluation Services to know definitively. If the evaluation shows it is not equivalent, then you would be eligible for a MBA program in the US. If the evaluation is equivalent, then you might consider pursuing a MS in Marketing since that is your area of interest.

Good luck,
Lisa
Lisa Anderson
Consultant
Stacy Blackman Consulting

Learn more about me
Join the discussion

about my MBA

by General_dang » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:52 pm
Dear Ms Anderson,

Many thanks for your response. The MBA program that I did is actually a Post Graduate diploma in Business Management. It is not equivalent to the MBA programs offered by many US B schools, and anyways I am looking primarily at programs outside the US. I did not know about MS being offered in marketing can you suggest some good B schools for the same?

Also given my GMAT and work ex, what kind of programs do I target.

thanks in advance

amitabh
Join the discussion