BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Having a DUI... will it hurt my chances?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by DownsJM1 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:51 am
Hello,

So I've applied to a few schools and have one more app to go. I am applying to Wharton, Duke, and Arizona State, to each of their respective finance programs. But I am getting concerned.. I got a misdemeanor DUI last summer... blew a 0.09 (0.08 is the legal limit). It's still pending, so I can say that I haven't been convicted of a crime (it was my first criminal offense), but ASU and Duke ask if I've ever been arrested for anything, and I know not to lie.

Here is my background..

710 on GMATs... Q48, V40, 6.0 AWA

BS in biochemistry from a small but tough private school... only a 3.03 GPA though.

Interesting work record... 4 years in a couple different labs, 6 months in capital sales, and now I'm a day trader of currencies, which is what I'm looking to pursue in business school.

Decent recommendations from my last two employers.

I'm confident with the essays.. I think I'm a pretty solid writer, and my AWA score seems to reflect that.


I guess my question is... should I be concerned? I already consider Wharton to be a bit of a long shot... have felt good about Duke, and have seen ASU as a bit of a back-up. But I'm having second thoughts about this whole DUI thing. I made sure to put a note in saying that I have learned my lessons, and have made the necessary life changes to ensure that this never happens again. I really hope that one bad judgment wont really screw up my future, however.
700+ or bust.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by beatthegmat » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:35 am
I think that as long as you can explain your mistake and what you learned from it, you should be fine. We all make mistakes!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

by DownsJM1 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:37 pm
beatthegmat wrote:I think that as long as you can explain your mistake and what you learned from it, you should be fine. We all make mistakes!
If I can get to the interview phase, great... but I guess my concern is that the apps only gave me 250 CHARACTERS to explain it. Not enough space.

But fair enough. Thanks!
700+ or bust.
Join the discussion