BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

A tough one..

Expert replies
by moneyman » Fri May 25, 2007 5:19 am
Pls explain..

Each of the students in a certain class received a single grade P,F or I.What % of the students in the class were females?

(1)Of those who received P,40% were females.

(2)Of those who received either an F or I,80% were males.
Maxx
Join the discussion
Source: — Data Sufficiency |

by mschling52 » Fri May 25, 2007 5:30 am
Is the answer E?

(1) tells us 40% of those with a P are female, but nothing about those with the other grades. Not Sufficient

(2) tells us 20% of those with I or F are female, but nothing about those with P. Not Sufficient.

(1)&(2) together give us that 40% of those with P and 20% of those with I or F are female. However, we still don't know anything about the % of the class that falls into P, I, or F.

For example, if we assume 100 students and 50 P/50 I or F, then .40(50)+.20(50) = 30 are female. But if the mix was 75 P/25 I or F, then .40(75)+.20(25) = 35 are female.
Join the discussion

by Cybermusings » Fri May 25, 2007 5:40 am
Pls explain..

Each of the students in a certain class received a single grade P,F or I.What % of the students in the class were females?

(1)Of those who received P,40% were females.

(2)Of those who received either an F or I,80% were males.
_________________

Statement I : Clearly insufficient since we do not know anything about female students in other grade groups

Statement II : Insufficient since we do not know anout females in the P grade group

I and II : .4x + .2y = females....Total students = x+y

Hence % of females = .4x + .2x / x+y * 100

However, we can't solve this any further and there are a number of combinations we can use here.. I think it would be E
Join the discussion

Yes

by moneyman » Fri May 25, 2007 8:59 am
Yes..The answer is E..Thanks guys..
Maxx
Join the discussion