BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GMAT study group - Los Angeles area

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
Expert replies
Source: — Let's Meet Up |

by csl2998241 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:03 pm
hey, i am new here but am scheduled to take this on the 9th of july...i am not sure of how it works but i am def. interested let me know
Join the discussion

by mlane25269 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:36 pm
hi, what is your traget score for the GMAT? I'm looking to score at least a 550.
Join the discussion

Hello there!

I don't have a date set yet, I am just barely starting out with learning about the GMAT. I want to become familiar with it and I already know that my main problem area would be math. I have always been pretty bad at it.

In fact, after taking on a few DS problems (Math Workout, Princeton Review) I realized that I need a pretty extensive review of Algebra 1 and 2 so if anyone knows of any not-so-pricey tutors, please let me know!
Join the discussion

by mlane25269 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:50 am
Have you bought the Official GMAT guide yet? This is a really good resource to give you an idea about what kinds of problems show up on the GMAT in terms of algebra. I would also recommed Kaplan and EZ Solutions books.
Join the discussion

Thank you

by sallyd » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:35 pm
I am definitely going to get the OG. Is it a software or an actual book? Also, is it possible to take a full, timed practice GMAT exam. What kind of resources would you all recommend for that?
Join the discussion

by mlane25269 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:24 pm
Here is the Official Guide for GMAT on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Official-Guide-GM ... 158&sr=1-1

and here is the link from MBA.com to download the practice test which is just like the real test. It will ask you to register before you can download it though:

https://www.mba.com/mba/TaketheGMAT/Tool ... ftware.htm
Join the discussion

by giomani » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:37 pm
I'm in Orange County looking to meet up/study for GMAT. I'm looking to take the exam in November time frame.
Join the discussion

by bec.amit » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:24 am
Anyone from woodland hills, CA.
Join the discussion

• Page 1 of 1