BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile Evaluation guidance needed

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by De Jan » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:28 pm
Hi, I am new to this forum but really liked the feedbacks over the different profiles so decided to ask you over mine.

I am currently finishing my Bachelors degree in business administration (international business and management studies) from The Hague University, Netherlands.

I am looking to apply for an MBA program because I want to get into top strategy consulting firms and having an MBA is more or less the standard there. Having also lived in different countries makes me want to pursue an international career and I think MBA will contribute significantly to that. I also plan to get into more general management position later on in a technology sector company.

For my profile:
I haven't taken GMAT yet. My current GPA is 8,3 (Dutch standards - in top 10%). Speak English, Bulgarian, Dutch and some Russian. Currently work full time for ING Wholesale Banking in Amsterdam as TMT sector analyst and will continue perhaps at least until June there. I do strategic and financial analysis for tech companies and predict how they will develop for the future.

Before I have been treasurer of a small business started by classmates (i was not officially from the founders but joined soon after)

I was also in a consultant position for the launch of a new product by a tech company in the maritime industry.

Please see attached my resume for more details.

I have done quite a lot of extra curriculum activities - Member of several societies and clubs, tutor of math and finance, recycling campaign, organized an event for handicapped children, etc.

I plan to apply in fall this year so I can start my MBA next year, but I am afraid my work experience might not be enough.

I would like to target top business schools who are also willing to accept younger candidates : Standford, HBS, Haas, HEC Paris but would like to try also at Columbia, Wharton, LBS - depends also how good I will score on GMAT

Will appreciate your comments.

Best regards,
Deyan
Attachments
Resume of Deyan Mihov 2.doc
(59.5 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Cindy Tokumitsu » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:05 am
Hello,

If you do well on the GMAT, I consider you a competitive applicant for the top programs you mention that welcome younger applicants. You have strengths and apparently leadership in all “dimensions” – work, extracurricular, academic/school.

It makes sense to apply this year because you will have a chance with a stellar application. Worst case scenario is you don’t get admitted. In that case you can reapply, and the reapplication process is often easier. Most schools are fine with reapplicants, often welcoming them.

Cindy Tokumitsu
Senior Editor, Accepted.com
www.Accepted.com
Join the discussion

Thank you!

by De Jan » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:44 am
Thank you Cindy for the advice!
Join the discussion