BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

donating gmat books

Have suggestions to improve this community?
Expert replies
by vanesslondon » Wed May 23, 2007 1:50 am
Hi Eric, thanks for all your helpful replies to my posts so far.
Just had an idea: apart from donating to the fund, could we set up a noticeboard to donate GMAT books we no longer need?

I have ordered a ton of materials from Amazon and when I am done with them I would love to be able to give them to somebody from this forum.

I think it'd be a helpful way to give back, in addition to the fund...

Again, thank you for your amazing work,

Vanessa
Join the discussion
Source: — Suggestions and Feedback |

by aim-wsc » Wed May 23, 2007 4:39 am
<...cough...>
There's a sub-forum for ''GMAT books for sale/donation ''

under the forum ''I just beat the GMAT''
you can find the link of it on the index page. https://www.beatthegmat.com/viewforum.php?f=27

let us know if you are knowing about it already and suggesting something else that I fail to comprehend.
Join the discussion

by vanesslondon » Wed May 23, 2007 6:26 am
sorry!
I didn't see it! :oops:

thank yo ufor pointing it out, as now I will know where to leave a message once the GMAT is behind me.

I am so happy I found this site :)
Join the discussion