This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Profile Evaluation Please

by hernan » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:31 pm
Hi,

Basically my profile is:

-Gmat 710
-toefl 101
-4 years experience (2 E&Y Audit and 2 Andersen Consulting's spanish "son" in which projects in the UK, Germany and Spain)
-Good grades at the university (I don't think they can be translated into the American system-GPA-)

By the way I am from Spain and as my Gmat mark was a surprise I need to re-rate what are my actual opportunities at different Schools. So I would like to know, bearing in mind close deadlines, what are my possibilities (in percentage if possible) to join the following programs:

1. Standford

2. Kellog

3. Berkeley

4. Schulich (Toronto, York)

Many thanks in advance form your response

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:13 members

Re: Profile Evaluation Please

by Linda Abraham » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:34 pm
hernan wrote:Hi,

Basically my profile is:

-Gmat 710
-toefl 101
-4 years experience (2 E&Y Audit and 2 Andersen Consulting's spanish "son" in which projects in the UK, Germany and Spain)
-Good grades at the university (I don't think they can be translated into the American system-GPA-)

By the way I am from Spain and as my Gmat mark was a surprise I need to re-rate what are my actual opportunities at different Schools. So I would like to know, bearing in mind close deadlines, what are my possibilities (in percentage if possible) to join the following programs:

1. Standford

2. Kellog

3. Berkeley

4. Schulich (Toronto, York)

Many thanks in advance form your response
You're welcome. You have passed the second deadlines for Stanford, Kellogg, and Berkeley, and it is harder to get accepted third round at these programs. However. you have a competitive profile for these schools. Just think whether you want to apply round 3 for 2009 or first round for 2010.

Best,
Linda
Linda Abraham
Accepted.com -- Helping You Write Your Best!
Accepted Blog
Accepted on Twitter
Accepted on Facebook