BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Powerprep

Expert replies
by Cybermusings » Tue May 22, 2007 11:09 am
If x is positive which of the following could be the correct ordering of 1/x, x^2, 2x

1) x^2 < 2x <1/x

2) x^2 < 1/x < 2x

3) 2x < x^2 < 1/x

1) None
2) I alone
3) III alone
4) I and II
5) I, II and III
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

my vote

by Sadowski » Tue May 22, 2007 11:29 am
I'm going with B (I alone) based on 0<x<1 (eg x=.5, .25<1<2)

The others don't work out regardless of whether x is less than or greater than 1.
Join the discussion

Re: Powerprep

by jayhawk2001 » Tue May 22, 2007 12:32 pm
Cybermusings wrote:If x is positive which of the following could be the correct ordering of 1/x, x^2, 2x

1) x^2 < 2x <1/x

2) x^2 < 1/x < 2x

3) 2x < x^2 < 1/x

1) None
2) I alone
3) III alone
4) I and II
5) I, II and III
With these kinds of questions, it is always useful to find the boundaries

We have 3 equations giving us 3 boundaries --

1/x = x^2 implies x = 1
1/x = 2x implies x = 0.7 approx
2x = x^2 implies x = 2

Our 3 boundaries are 0.7, 1 and 2

Take 1 sample for each range

For x<0.7, try x = 0.5
We have x^2 < 2x < 1/x ... bingo, you have (I) satisfied

For x>0.7 and <1, try x = 0.8
we have x^2 < 1/x < 2x ... bingo, you have (II) satisfied

It is easy to see that for all values x > 1, 1/x will give you the
least of the 3. So, (III) can never be true.

So, choose D (i.e. I and II alone)
Join the discussion

Good call...

by Sadowski » Tue May 22, 2007 1:13 pm
I stand corrected.

Jayhawk -

Good call. Nice strategy.

Learn something new every day.
Join the discussion