BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Online vs. Offline

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
Expert replies
by Elderas » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:03 am
I own the book Kaplan Premiere 2009 and I experienced some issues with the CATs that I probably could have avoided if I would have discovered this board earlier.

I was really confused by my different results in the CATs.

Kaplan free test (online): 540 (this one I took before I started to learn)
Kaplan #1 (CD): 560 (after some study, in other tests I was around 640)
Kaplan #2 (CD): 560 (after more study, in other tests I was around 680)
Kaplan #3 (online): 720 (today, 1 week before exam, other test I am around 680-700)

Problem in #3 is that I already knew a lot of questions from previous exams or online quizzes (I have done all the monthly quizzes)

This is definetely impacting my results, therefore I would like to know how I can avoid the repetition of questions?

Further, should I take the next CAT online or offline?

Is the CAT "Online Practice Test" based on another question pool?

Thanks for your quick help. My exam is on 15.12.08
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Kaplan representative |

by vidabella417 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:15 am
Dear Elderas,

The scoring algorithm on the CD CATs tends to skew lower than actual GMAT scores (around 70 - 100 points), so since you got 560s on those CD tests, you actually scored around 630 - 660. Well done!!

As for avoiding repeat questions, that's easy. First off, your Online Companion came with one additional practice test (Online Practice Test), and the 4 tests from the CD. (These were added for MAC users, since our CD only works on PCs. The CD tests are clearly labeled, though, in your companion---for example, "Practice Test 1 from the CD-ROM".)

I don't know which test you took as Practice #3, but if you took any of the tests from the CD that are found in your Online Companion, then you will have seen repeat questions. However, the "Online Practice Test" does, in fact, use another question pool. So you should take that test, or the last two tests on the CD, if you want more practice.

Also, do keep in mind that you may run into questions seem to be the same in various GMAT products (even when their not) for two reasons: One, the GMAT is a standardized test, so you are going to be tested on the same skills, principles and ideas in all the practice questions you take, be it with Kaplan or other prep products. And two, a lot of questions use similar topics---like for math, there may be questions about buying various tickets at a train station. The numbers used and the answer choices will be very similar in order to be realistic.

I hope this has been helpful, and I wish you the best of luck on your exam!

Sincerely,

Monica P. Lugo
Editor - Kaplan Publishing

--

We build futures one success story at a time. Visit us at www.kaplanpublishing.com
Join the discussion

kaplan scores

by kart.dirk » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:17 pm
i have taken the offline tests of the 2008-09 gmat800 kaplan tests (offline)


the score i have been getting is far below expectations


cat 1 37 q 32 v 570
cat 2 44q 29 v 590
cat3 42q 32 v 600


are these an accurate indicator of my scores or are these lower than what i may get ??????

am really worried !!!!!!!!!
Join the discussion

by Jen Kedro » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:06 pm
Hi Kart,

As my colleague mentioned above, the tests on the CDROM (offline) skew lower in score than the online versions, by about 70-100 points. So it looks like you are performing quite well all in all. Good luck as you finish your studies, and let us know if you have further specific questions!
Jen Kedrowski
Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions
GMAT Teacher
MBA Admissions Consultant
National Product Team Member
Join the discussion