BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Please give your comments on my profile

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by sidhu_805 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:06 pm
Hi,

Please can you provide your candid comments on my profile.

I am an Indian. I did my undergraduation in Chemical Engineering in india ( 3.2 GPA) and worked as a Plant Enginner for 2 years in india . Then moved to US for masters and I did masters in Chemical and Natural Gas Engineering. My masters GPA is 3.3. From the past 3 yeras I am working for GE Energy as a Process Engineer.

I am planning to apply for Fall 2010 semester. So my overall work experience by the time I apply to the schools will be 6 years

My expected GMAT score is 680 - 720.

I have been organizing and participating in many volunteering events through GE.

-Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
-Engineer In Training Certified
-Member of AICHE
-During undergraduation, I presented technical papers in Natinal Level seminars and secured second prize.
-Helping family in our family business (Movie making business in india )

I am not sure whether I am good fit for International top 10 schools or not. I am considering to apply few of these colleges and yet to finalize the schools.

In Europe

-IE business school
-ESADE
-Cranfield School of Management
-Oxford business school
-Insead

In China
-HKUST

In USA

I am sure that I will apply for University of Texas- Austin

I am really confused about other schools.Competition seems to be too high. Please suggest me few collges that are in my reach.

Are those above mentioned schools are in my reach??

Do you think can I try for University of California, Berkeley, University of Virginia at Dreden and NYU stern.

Thanks,
Sid..
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |