BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Doubt

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by iamcste » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:24 am
Hi,

I have a very basic doubt

Q.1
I have worked basically for IT organizations. with regards to "Company sector", I could not find "IT " as the option. The closest ones are: 1. Consulting, 2. Other Products and services, and 3. Computer/computer services. Consulting is just one of the services while others are too generic

I am in a dilemma: Assuming that I would carry this "tag" ahead...I would like to clarify the best sector close to IT. I aplogize if that too basic but its better to clarify here than create some mess unknowingly..



Q.2 Part time work

I did work on week ends with few organizations but to avoid tax messes, agreement was verbal as such..Is it wise thing to mention these assignments...will I be requested later to get documents related to the same..

Can you see any overlap between the part time and extra-curricular stuff..

I mean, can we put the part time stuff in extra curricular essays..

Thanks for your time and effort
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by VP_MBA_Guru » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:34 am
Hi I,
Assuming you are applying for a US-based program, I wouldn't worry too much about the 'tag' - as your work experience will be evaluated on your essays, LORs, interview (which has more details of your experience). Either consulting or computers is fine.

Regarding ECs, yes you should definitely mentioned any activities that you had some involvement in. I wouldnt mention an activity if you only volunteered one day of your time - but if its a few days or hours per month/year - then yes, put it in. Let AdCom know that you were active in community service!

Good luck!

NP
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion

by iamcste » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:44 am
VP_MBA_Guru wrote:Hi I,
Assuming you are applying for a US-based program, I wouldn't worry too much about the 'tag' - as your work experience will be evaluated on your essays, LORs, interview (which has more details of your experience). Either consulting or computers is fine.

Regarding ECs, yes you should definitely mentioned any activities that you had some involvement in. I wouldnt mention an activity if you only volunteered one day of your time - but if its a few days or hours per month/year - then yes, put it in. Let AdCom know that you were active in community service!

Good luck!

NP
No, I am not applying to US based program..will this create any difference


Regarding second qtn, I worked as a trainer with a company on weekends for a year, with no contract as such..Is it an extra curricular or a part time...If I include this in appn, I dont have any documentation to prove it..In such cases,would you recommend to put such part time or EC
Join the discussion