BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile Evaluation please

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by dreshdawg » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:27 pm
Hi there,
I was hoping someone can evaluate my profile.

I am male, Canadian born (East Indian ethnicity).

I have 5.5 years of work experience as a Brand Marketer with a Tier 1 CPG firm in Toronto.

I graduated with distinction (GPA 3.22) from a Top Canadian university with a BCOM degree.

My GMAT score was 670 / 85%(Q 41 / 61%; V 41 / 92%).

I am interested in attending a top 20 US B-school (ideally schools like Chicago Booth, Cornell, Kellogg, Columbia and Darden). Would love an assessment. Thanks
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by VP_MBA_Guru » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:41 am
Hey D,

Thanks for your post. You have a good background and I think the CPG experience will help set you apart from a lot of the traditional candidates in finance, consulting and IT.

I think you would be competitive for a top 20 program, however your GMAT score is a bit on the lower end. Esp since your GPA is about average, you might consider retaking the GMAT if you think you can score in the 700+ range. Additionally, consider taking a statistics, calculus or basic accounting course to help pad your academic credentials (and obviously score well!).

How are your extra curricular activities? if you don't have volunteer experience, you could start working on those as well.

Also, I am assuming you will be applying in the fall, correct? I would strongly recommend you apply in R1. And since you have time, start preparing now - not writing your essays, but learning more about the schools, programs and the MBA admissions process.

Regards,

N
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion