BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Career progression is missing, what to do?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by yeswecare » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:07 am
Hi there,

I am a consultant at McK in London and I have a problem in my career progresison, which is really critical for INSEAD.
Basically, until you have an MBA (except rare cases) you don't get promoted. Furtermore, I need to leave the company before the MBA starts. So, I will never get promoted...

I have been working in London after a management master from HEC Paris and a CEMS master, with GPA 3.9 and GMAT 710.

I had started here in the UK with Unilever, but realized I wanted more than marketing so joined McK to have a better strategic preparation and come back more educated.
Now I would like to go back to consumer goods with a more strategic role and an MBA education.
I think the intents are fair, but I have really little promotions to offer and won't have them before the program starts.
Is it all that irrealistic to aspire to INSEAD?

Thanks a lot for your help!
all the best!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |