BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Geneva Switzerland

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
Expert replies
Source: — Let's Meet Up |

Not too far

by Anita » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:34 am
Hello! I'm in Sierre (Valais), not too far from Geneva... at least not in the US :!:

I just began my study, last week actually. I first started last year and than I found a job, so I put it on the back burner until now. I hope I'll have the motivation to continue this time, this forum will surely help.

I know there is some prep classes in Geneva or in Lausanne... did you take one of them?

Anyway, good luck to you and I'll be pleased to hear from your experience!

Anita

PS: I'm a French speaker... the Verbal section will probably be kind of a challenge for me... what about you?
Join the discussion

by lorsanchr » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:07 pm
Hi!
coool there's someone near me also studying hard :)

yes I took a class in lausanne.... it was at the very start of my studies, so I guess it gave me the right input of how to not do things... but sincerely, I don't know if it's worth the money!

I am french native speaker too, and clearly sentence correction is my challenge!

I am sitting each day in the library and will probably take the test by the end of the month (if every thing goes right)...

good luck to you!!
laure
Join the discussion

i am basle

by ajit.yadav » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:43 am
hello

I am in basle studying for GMAT.

Can you please what all books you all are going through
Join the discussion