BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Should I apply?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by abigail.1429 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:41 am
Hi,
Here is my background:
I am not a native speaker.
I am a public servant and have been working for 4 years.
I have taken the toefl and gmat test for 3 times.
I have been preparing for those test for about 1.5 years.

My highest toefl score is 82, and highest gmat score is 510. Should I apply to schools this year or try to get good score for 2010? May someone give me advices? Thank you!!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

Re: Should I apply?

by Linda Abraham » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:12 pm
abigail.1429 wrote:Hi,
Here is my background:
I am not a native speaker.
I am a public servant and have been working for 4 years.
I have taken the toefl and gmat test for 3 times.
I have been preparing for those test for about 1.5 years.

My highest toefl score is 82, and highest gmat score is 510. Should I apply to schools this year or try to get good score for 2010? May someone give me advices? Thank you!!
If the schools you are aiming for have average GMATS/TOEFL scores that are significantly higher than yours, then you need to retake. At the same time, since you have taken the test 3 times and prepared for 1.5 years, one has to ask if either you are preparing correctly or if this is just what you are going to get on these exams. Have you considered perhaps going for a MPA or MPP, especially if you want to stay in government work? You would then not need to take the GMAT, but would need probably to take the GRE.

Regards,
Linda
Last edited by Linda Abraham on Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linda Abraham
Accepted.com -- Helping You Write Your Best!
310.815.9553
Accepted Blog
Accepted on Twitter
Accepted on Facebook
Join the discussion

by abigail.1429 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:58 pm
Thank you for Linda's advice. My major is Horticulture and have worked for government for 3 years. The score requirement of schools where i want to apply is higher than my score. So I know I have to retake the test if I want to apply those schools.

Here is another question. I want to study in Agri-business. There are not many schools have this program. I found an MS-MBA program in Purdue-Kelly Online education. The score requirement is not as high as other schools, so my score may fit its requirement. So does any one know is it a good option to apply? or should I retake the gmat test? Thanks...
Join the discussion

by Linda Abraham » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:27 am
abigail.1429 wrote:Thank you for Linda's advice. My major is Horticulture and have worked for government for 3 years. The score requirement of schools where i want to apply is higher than my score. So I know I have to retake the test if I want to apply those schools.

Here is another question. I want to study in Agri-business. There are not many schools have this program. I found an MS-MBA program in Purdue-Kelly Online education. The score requirement is not as high as other schools, so my score may fit its requirement. So does any one know is it a good option to apply? or should I retake the gmat test? Thanks...
Purdue and Kelly are well regarded although I don't know anything about this particular program. Check where graduates of the program get jobs. Are those the kinds of positions you would like to have? If yes, this may be a great program for you.

Best,
Linda
Linda Abraham
Accepted.com -- Helping You Write Your Best!
310.815.9553
Accepted Blog
Accepted on Twitter
Accepted on Facebook
Join the discussion