BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GMAT 670 / GPA 3.57 - Where do I stand?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by sohil1985 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:42 pm
Hi,

I am a guy from IT with 3 years of experience. I am planning to apply to HBS,MIT,Stanford and Columbia. Will my GMAT Score and GPA would stop me getting into those schools?

I don't know whether I should retake the GMAT. I want to apply for fall 2009.
What is the best thing to do in this situation?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Sohil Shah
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Lisa Anderson » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:56 pm
Dear Sohil,

The honest answer: I don't know if your numbers are too low. Without seeing your entire application and being able to compare it to the schools' applicant pools, it is hard to really say. Decisions are not based on those numbers alone--especially at the top schools. You must also have a compelling case for admission and strong overall application. Your GPA is a little on the high side, but your GMAT is below the average. So it comes down to the quality of your work experience, rationale for a MBA, future career goals, and program match. If you really want to apply for fall 2009, I think you need to apply as soon as possible to these schools as anything after R2 is risky.

Good luck,
Lisa
Lisa Anderson
Consultant
Stacy Blackman Consulting

Learn more about me
Join the discussion