I intend to apply to a few of the top 10 schools. My original GMAT score was 610 and have scheduled a retake in the next week. However, I have only been getting 640-670 on my practice tests and want to aim for higher. I was thinking that I could take the test right after the R2 submission deadlines, so that I can focus on finalizing my essays, but not sure how that is viewed amongst the schools. Any thoughts or suggestions? If it does not matter, I will reschedule my test date. I've called a few schools - Chicago - write a note in supplementary application; Kellogg - release the score after you take it, but if we get to your application before we get the test score, then it will not matter.
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included

















