BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GMAT : 600 , TOEFL : 112 IBT anf GPA : 3.7

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by shahram29 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:48 am
I have MBA degree and I am trying to apply for some business schools in US for PhD in Strategy. But my GMAT score is not high.
Its 600 and my TOEFL is 112 IBT and my GPA is 3.7.
which business schools do you recommend? The ranking is not important for me and if it is more than 100 it's OK.
I prefer some schools in Boston . How about Boston college ?
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by wonda123 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:19 am
I just got into BC with a 600 GMAT... that is a fine score considering your high GPA. Go for it!
Join the discussion

by shahram29 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:40 am
wonda123 wrote:I just got into BC with a 600 GMAT... that is a fine score considering your high GPA. Go for it!

Thanks for your reply , But I have graduate from one of Iran universities , is that important for them or not?
I have some international papers too...
Join the discussion

by Jay Allen » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
I agree that BC is a great school. I would definitely add BU to the list.

Going to a school in Iran will give your application a piece of cultural diversity that will be valued. Don't let a 600 on the GMAT hold you back.

If you think you can improve that score 30-50 points, it would be well worth the effort!

In general, I recommend you pick 4-5 schools. Make a 1 a stretch school and then pick the rest in your target range.


Best,

Jay
Join the discussion

by shahram29 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:14 pm
Thanks for your reply.
which universities in MA or Washington do you recommend? How about New Hampshire business school?
Join the discussion

by shahram29 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:51 am
wonda123 wrote:I just got into BC with a 600 GMAT... that is a fine score considering your high GPA. Go for it!
Thanks for your reply.what was your GPA score? did you have papers? whould you please tell me what else is important for them and what I have to put in my SOP and recommendation letters to impress them?
cheers!
Join the discussion