BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

My Manhattan Score

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
Expert replies
by s&s » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:03 am
Hi .. I am looking for some answers about my score.
I got 17 q's wrong in Quant and 10 in verbal.
But i still got an overall 700
77% in Quant
93% in Verbal.
Is that possible.

I am taking my exam next week. And would really like to know where i currently stand.

Thanks.

ps: I bought the 6 tests. Didnt score well in others, mainly because of silly mistakes... and nervousnes etc.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Manhattan Prep representative |

Re: My Manhattan Score

by rajibgmat » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:52 pm
s&s wrote:Hi .. I am looking for some answers about my score.
I got 17 q's wrong in Quant and 10 in verbal.
But i still got an overall 700
77% in Quant
93% in Verbal.
Is that possible.

I am taking my exam next week. And would really like to know where i currently stand.

Thanks.

ps: I bought the 6 tests. Didnt score well in others, mainly because of silly mistakes... and nervousnes etc.
You can read this ..... https://www.beatthegmat.com/expectation- ... 25417.html
I am gonna get u my love(GMAT)
Join the discussion

by s&s » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:22 am
hey rajibgmat .. thanks.
its not the marks... but i am still trying to figure out whether u can get a decent score.. despite having so many questions wrong ?!!?
anyone has any views on this...
Join the discussion

by michael.dinerstein » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:27 am
Hi s&s,

I think this explanation is more in tune with what you're looking for:

https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-te ... 25395.html

However, keep in mind that what I wrote to rajibgmat also stays true in this case. Do not focus on how you are going to perform on test day. Instead, go in there and tell yourself that you are going to do as well as you possibly can.

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628
Join the discussion

by s&s » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:58 am
Thank you.. Michael.
Join the discussion