BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

dmateer's profile - please evaluate

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by dmateer25 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:48 am
Hello, I posted a profile before to be reviewed, but I have put together a more comprehensive profile now. Please let me know your thoughts on my profile and chances at the schools listed.

I plan to attend B-School in 2011 or 2012.

Profile:
Age at Matriculation: 26
Ethnicity/Gender: Caucasian/Male
GMAT: Preparing now, but aiming for 700.

Education:
Initially went to a Community College for a year and planned to take over the family business. However, I realized I wanted something different in my life and transferred after 1 year. I stayed close to home and continued to work at the family business (only employees were my father and grandfather and they needed the help) while attending a small private school in Western Pennsylvania.

(I think this is something I need to touch on in a personal essay)

Small private school in Western Pennsylvania
BSBA with concentration in Management (2008)
GPA 3.96 Summa Cum Laude

Awards:
-Special Recognition Award for efforts demonstrating strong business leadership contributing to the company’s Vision, Values and Beliefs.
-Numerous honor societies
-Dean’s list every semester
-Dean’s Scholar
-Voted top Management student by faculty and president of the University


Extracurricular activities:
This is an area I need to improve. I worked all 4 years while in school. (Consequently, I didn’t have many extracurricular activities.

-Big Brother Volunteer
- I plan to coach baseball and football for kids between 12 and 14 years old.


Work Experience:
Currently, I am in a rotational program at a Global 500 company. My first rotation is in Procurement and my second is in Treasury. My first rotation will end in January.

Procurement Coordinator :
Negotiated savings of 20% on indirect material and service contracts valued over $1.5 million. In addition, I negotiated a car rental contract valued at $9 million for my company.

I will be moving to my Treasury rotation in January as a Financial Analyst.

I should have 3.5 – 4 years of experience when I plan to apply to b-schools and a number of promotions in this time.

Future Goal:
I want to pursue a career in strategy consulting upon graduation.

Target Schools:
Tuck (dream school)
Duke
Yale
Berkeley
Darden
Cornell
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by dmateer25 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:30 pm
Thanks, Jay.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my profile.

I know that my profile lacks extracurriculars. I still live close to the university I attended, so I was thinking I could help students searching for jobs, tutor, etc. I would love to hear some of your ideas on extracurriculars.

Also, what are your thoughts on some of the other schools on my list? Do you feel that I would have a better chance at the schools other than Tuck?
Join the discussion