BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Chances in Round 3

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by 4meonly » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:49 pm
Dear consultants,
I prepared to R2 but passed through GMAT with 620. Thats why I want to retake it and apply at R3 with better GMAT score. However, as far as I know, chances for the international student at R3 are very small.
What can you advise? Apply at R2 with low score or to apply at R3 with good score?

I am 28 years, physician by education, GPA 3.9. I have 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical business with 3 years of management experience, 1 year - full P&L responsibility. I am responsible for developing and applying brand marketing strategy in Russian and CIS in the leading Russian Research-and-Development pharma company.

Even if chances for R3 are really small, I am OK to apply next year with better GMAT score, but in this case I am afraid of my age. I will be 30ty in 2010. Is 30ty years a big age for applicant to top B-school?

Thank you for advice!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Jay Allen » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:05 pm
Wow, this is a tough problem.

So, my default advice is always to apply to R2 no matter what and I believe that is true here as well. The odds of getting in to a top tier school in R3 are so low for everyone that you really want to avoid it at all costs.

I would look for those school that have late R2 deadlines or rolling admissions and then sign up for the GMAT as soon as you can. If you think you can do better with a few weeks practice, you can retake the GMAT as soon as 31 days after you last attempt. If you bump up that score to at least 650, you'll have a reasonable opportunity to get into a great program--and far better chances than if you got a 680 but waited until R3


Good luck!
Join the discussion

Re: Chances in Round 3

by Linda Abraham » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:03 pm
4meonly wrote:Dear consultants,
I prepared to R2 but passed through GMAT with 620. Thats why I want to retake it and apply at R3 with better GMAT score. However, as far as I know, chances for the international student at R3 are very small.
What can you advise? Apply at R2 with low score or to apply at R3 with good score?

I am 28 years, physician by education, GPA 3.9. I have 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical business with 3 years of management experience, 1 year - full P&L responsibility. I am responsible for developing and applying brand marketing strategy in Russian and CIS in the leading Russian Research-and-Development pharma company.

Even if chances for R3 are really small, I am OK to apply next year with better GMAT score, but in this case I am afraid of my age. I will be 30ty in 2010. Is 30ty years a big age for applicant to top B-school?

Thank you for advice!
What schools are you aiming at? If the school's average age at matriculation is 28 or 29, then 30 is not a big deal. If it's 25, then 30 is probably starting to make the schools question how well you will fit in and whether you're a fit. I agree with you that applying R3 as an int'l is probably not a great idea. Whether you should apply R2 with a 620 would depend on your target programs.

Other resources:
* Low GMAT
* MBA Admissions Advice for Older Applicants
* GMAT Tips

Best,
Linda
Linda Abraham
Accepted.com -- Helping You Write Your Best!
310.815.9553
Accepted Blog
Accepted on Twitter
Accepted on Facebook
Join the discussion