BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

MBA from a school outside of your desired work region

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by jaybrium » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:55 am
BTG Community,

Here's my situation:

I currently live in Glendale, Arizona and will likely be here for atleast a couple more years. I'm originally from New Jersey and ultimately would like to live and work in New York City. Although I love the valley of the sun, the only reason I'm here is because my fiance is going to med school out here.

I want to get my MBA while I'm young; I can't decide whether to get my MBA @ Arizona State so when we move to NYC the door will be open for better jobs, OR to wait until we move back to the tri-state area to get my degree from a school in the region (Columbia, NYU, Rutgers, Fordham, where ever)

ASU seems to be a highly rated degree and a huge bargain compared to private school offerings. I'm just concerned that an degree from ASU is only useful in the pacific / south west region of the US. If I plan on returning to NYC / New Jersey does it make sense to wait?
- Jay
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

jaybrium wrote:BTG Community,

Here's my situation:

I currently live in Glendale, Arizona and will likely be here for atleast a couple more years. I'm originally from New Jersey and ultimately would like to live and work in New York City. Although I love the valley of the sun, the only reason I'm here is because my fiance is going to med school out here.

I want to get my MBA while I'm young; I can't decide whether to get my MBA @ Arizona State so when we move to NYC the door will be open for better jobs, OR to wait until we move back to the tri-state area to get my degree from a school in the region (Columbia, NYU, Rutgers, Fordham, where ever)

ASU seems to be a highly rated degree and a huge bargain compared to private school offerings. I'm just concerned that an degree from ASU is only useful in the pacific / south west region of the US. If I plan on returning to NYC / New Jersey does it make sense to wait?
Jay,

I think you need to find out more about ASU's network and resources in the tri-state area. Contact ASU's career placement office and ask how many grads get jobs in NYC and environs. Talk to students at ASU who share your interests. Try to get the names of recent alumni who tried to find a job in the Northeast or actually did find a job in the Northeast.

BTW one of our staff, Natalie Grinblatt Epstein, is formerly as assistant dean at ASU.

Best,
Linda
Linda Abraham
Accepted.com -- Helping You Write Your Best!
310.815.9553
Accepted Blog
Accepted on Twitter
Accepted on Facebook
Join the discussion

by Jay Allen » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:57 pm
The ASU alumni network is large enough that you will be able to network effectively in the Northeast. Because you will have a pre-defined geographical network, meeting the right people will be even easier.

The real question for you is if the ASU education is right. Columbia and NYU both have really incredible programs, and it's worth considering those options. Both those schools also have a lot of students that are older and commute to school from their homes in the City. ASU also has a great program, but not the stature of the NYC schools.

Finally, it also depends on your target industry. Networking with ASU alumni in NYC will be much easier if you're interested in finance. Otherwise, the number of people available will be smaller.


Best of luck with the decision,


Jay
Join the discussion