BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile Evaluation

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by MBA090723 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:48 pm
Hi:
I'd like some advice on how I stand as an MBA applicant at Rice (1st choice), UT Mccombs (2nd choice) and University of Houston (3rd choice). Here are my highlights:

3.5 GPA from the University of Texas at Austin, with a degree in Advertising

3+ years of work experience

I am currently the Marketing Manager for a bottled iced tea company. Along with my boss, I helped build our marketing department. Since I started 2 years ago, the company has grown 3 fold and is on the brinks of becoming a household name.

Last MGMAT practice test I took: 680

GMAT goal: 700+

I'll be applying for 2nd round.

Any advice or assistance would be much appreciated!
MS
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Lisa Anderson » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:08 pm
Dear MS,

Assuming you score at or above a 680 on the GMAT, I think you have a good chance at all three of your target schools. As with any applicant, your essays, recommendations, and interviews are critical so you will want to ensure you present the strongest application possible.

Good luck,
Lisa
Lisa Anderson
Consultant
Stacy Blackman Consulting

Learn more about me
Join the discussion

Thanks

by MBA090723 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:46 am
Lisa:

Thanks for the response. I've got a lot of work left to do, but I have no doubt that I will submit an excellent application.
MS
Join the discussion

by Jay Allen » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:45 pm
Dear MS,


A lot will depend on you describe the success of the beverage company. You need to be very clear about exactly what you did, showcasing your skills with very specific stories. Sometime applicants that played a large role in a successful company spend too much time on the incredible results of the company. Remember that the essay questions are a vehicle to help you explain who you are and what type of MBA student you will be--the actual company's successes are very much secondary. Talk about how these experiences have helped you form ambitious long term career goals. You'll need to transition that story into showing how your experiences and successes met some sort of barrier that only an MBA can help you overcome.

A well constructed story, combined with a successful work history and a high GMAT, should make you very competitive for your target schools.

MBA Helpers offer one free essay edit. I'd be happy to look over a draft for you and give you a free strategic consultation.

Best,


Jay
Join the discussion