BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

DS is becoming a pain

Expert replies
by Lorelai » Mon May 07, 2007 5:39 am
Hi everybody,

I am planning to give the GMAT in 2 months time. Aiming for 700+.
However, I am having a real problem with the DS questions.
I had around 40% hits in my Diagnostic test. I have done the Kaplan Premier DS questions with only 50% hits. I have also completed the first set in Kaplan Math Workbook with only 45% hits. Most of them are silly mistakes. It's disappointing. I have however completed the Kaplan Math PS section with 85% hits. I am stumped. Now I am dreading the section. Please help with some suggestions.

Thanks
Join the discussion
Source: — Data Sufficiency |

by beatthegmat » Mon May 07, 2007 3:04 pm
DS was a real drag for me too when I was preparing for the GMAT.

However, don't try to read into your Kaplan performance too much. In general, Kaplan questions are poorly worded and more difficult than what you should actually expect on the real exam. You should be practicing mainly out of OG, which features actual but retired GMAT questions.

How is your DS performance with OG?
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

by Lorelai » Wed May 09, 2007 5:53 am
Hi Erin,

I havent started OG yet. I am saving it for the last.
How relevant is the 1000DS collection? I am trying to do as many of them as possible. Just to become comfortable with the section. But the drawback is that there are no explanations provided for the answers. Also, some of the answers seem incorrect. The strange thing is I am scoring above 90% in my PS attempts in Kaplan.

By the way thanks for the reply.
Join the discussion