BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

unit digit question

Expert replies
Source: — Data Sufficiency |

by 4meonly » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:21 am
I got D

(1)
2m = _ _ 2
m = _1
units digit = 1

(2)
2m = _ x _
m = _ x
this can be only if m = 99, and 2m = 198
units digit = 9


OA, please
Join the discussion

by cramya » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:09 am
I am getting C)

m is two digit number and 2m is a three digit number

50<=m<99

Stmt I

the unit number of 2m is 4

104 - then m is 52
114 - then m is 57

INSUFF

Stmt II

the unit number of m is the same as the tens number of 2m

m is 50 2m 100
m is 74 2m is 148

2 different answers

INSUFF

Combined

numbers possible

m = 62 2m=124
m = 87 2m = 174

2 different units digits i.e 2 and 7

INSUFF


E)
Last edited by cramya on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Join the discussion

by 4meonly » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:22 am
cramya, take the GMAt instead of me please :lol:
Join the discussion

by dmateer25 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:29 am
What about m as 87?

m=87
2m=174

I think E is correct
Join the discussion

by cramya » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:30 am
Glad I have not! :-)

I made a msitake which I edited. It should be E)

2 numbers possible

m = 62 2m=124
m = 87 2m = 174

2 different units digits i.e 2 and 7

INSUFF

E)
Join the discussion

answer

by mmgmat2008 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:32 pm
Answer is E.

(1), the unit number of m could be 2 or 7
(2) m could be 64 or 87.
together, still not sufficient.
Join the discussion

by 4meonly » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:56 pm
Hope I will not get any question involving picking numbers in real GMAT.
I really hate to pick numbers
Join the discussion

by cramya » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:55 pm
Hope I will not get any question involving picking numbers in real GMAT.
I really hate to pick numbers
My request is dont avoid this please on the real GMAT.

Sometimes its time consuming but very effective and reliable(all of us need to get better and faster at it for sure :-) )

Also for some problems like this and others(some remainder problems) it comes in handy!
Join the discussion