BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

What do you think of this schools' GMAT statistics?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by drew » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:41 pm
Hi All,
I've just started thinking about grad school, and one of the programs I am interested in has the GMAT scores below listed on BusinessWeek.Com. This is an opinion question, so I realize there is no perfect answer. What do you think? Are these scores fairly "average"? Ive seen a lot of posts from people looking for ~700, these are well below that. I have not taken the test yet, of course. I earned an undergrad GPA of 3.7 in an unrelated discipline, but have a strong career track record with a major corporation.

Thanks, :)
Drew

GMU School of Management (Fairfax, VA)

Average GMAT: 601

Median GMAT: 590

Middle 80% GMAT: From: 560 To: 640
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Lisa Anderson » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:02 am
Dear Drew,

I guess I need more clarification on what you are asking here. Average in relation to the GMAT test-taking pool? Average in relation to schools in the northeast? If you could provide more clarification, that would be helpful in answering your question.

Thanks,
Lisa
Lisa Anderson
Consultant
Stacy Blackman Consulting

Learn more about me
Join the discussion

by drew » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:54 pm
Hi Stacy,
Thanks for the reply, I guess I knew when I posted that this was a highly subjective question.

I was just looking to find out what people's opinions were on the GMAT scores required by this school.

Does it look harder than average, average, or just mediocre in terms of difficulty? I am just looking for a point of reference.

Thanks,
Drew
Join the discussion

by Lisa Anderson » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:46 pm
Dear Drew,

GMU is probably on average for the total pool of MBA programs in the US. This is a common GMAT profile for a smaller, regional program (of which there are many). Full-time programs that are consistently ranked in the top 40 of most rankings will have a higher GMAT profile. Of course, that is only an indication of the GMAT scores of these schools' students--not an indication of the quality of the school. Hope that helps.

Regards,
Lisa
Lisa Anderson
Consultant
Stacy Blackman Consulting

Learn more about me
Join the discussion