BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Use of "I" in AWA

Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension
Expert replies
Source: — Verbal Reasoning |

by jackyork » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:30 am
i don't see 'I' matters here.
Join the discussion

by aim-wsc » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:03 am
good question
Join the discussion

Re: Use of "I" in AWA

by MarsellusW » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:53 am
teekayy wrote:I've read various books on the AWA and have gotten different answers. Are you allowed to use "I" and "In my opinion" in your essays? Is it frowned upon?
Good question and I'll see it on my AWA score, because both essays I wrote yesterday were full with "in my opinion", "I believe", "my reason for this/that" and the like.

As far as I know the use of I is not prohibited. How do you express your opinion otherwise? With a "royal we"? :)? But then don't forget to mention in your essays that your great-great-grandma is the niece of Queen Victoria, who invented the "royal we" :)
Freedom comes when you learn to let go,
Creation comes when you learn to say no.
Join the discussion