BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 21
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

Sep 21 to Oct 9, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

NYU Stern ($$$$) or Healthcare VC

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
Expert replies
by nish2345 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:43 pm
Hello -

I am looking for help regarding a tough decision I have to make in a month. Last spring, I received a full scholarship to attend NYU Stern's full-time MBA program, but during that same time I got a job offer at a healthcare VC firm. Stern agreed to defer my admission and scholarship for 1-year to let me take advantage of the opportunity.

I now have to decide if I want to go to NYU for free in the fall - OR - continue to work at my healthcare VC firm for another year or two before re-applying to business school (potentially a better school with buy-side recruiting, but forfeiting my scholarship). My post-MBA goals are most likely healthcare growth equity or healthcare finance.

What do people think?

Thanks!
Join the discussion
Source: — The Application Process |

by [email protected] » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:02 pm
Hi nish2345,

This decision sounds far too personal to be asking a group of absolute strangers for advice about. I suggest that you discuss these options with family and with any Business-minded associates whose opinions you value. For what it's worth, I don't think that there's a 'bad option' here, and you have plenty of time to decide either way.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]
Image
Join the discussion

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:02 pm
It sounds like you are already where you want to be right? If that's the case, why go to business school at all? What I definitely wouldn't do is look at this as an opportunity to "trade up" to a "better" business school in two years.
Veritas Prep | Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant

Find the expert who's right for you. Meet our team!
Register for a free MBA Admissions Workshop!
Join the discussion