B-Schooled Episode #2: Interview with Nick, SBC Client and HBS Class of 2020 Student
You don’t want to miss the second episode of the new B-Schooled podcast! In it, our host — SBC admissions consultant Erika — has an all-encompassing chat with her former client Nick, who was accepted to both HBS and Stanford GSB and is about to graduate from HBS. They cover:
- Nick’s “stats,” and what approach Erika and Nick took to his MBA application positioning
- What Nick thought was the most important part of the process
- Nick’s essay topics (and what Erika steered him away from including)
- Nick’s advice for other applicants, particularly those with a military background like his
- An in-depth description of Nick’s interview experiences with both Harvard and Stanford
- Nick’s time at HBS, including the switch to virtual classes due to COVID-19
Listen here, or on any of the podcast apps listed below.
B-Schooled is available on most major podcast apps, including:
Please be sure to subscribe to B-Schooled so that you don’t miss a thing. If there’s something you’d like for us to cover in a future episode, please email [email protected]. We’d love to hear from you!
Stacy Blackman Consulting is the only MBA admissions firm with a complete panel of former Admissions Officers from every M7 program and the elite European MBA programs. If you are looking for guidance on your MBA application, we can help with hourly and comprehensive consulting services. Contact us to learn more.