EXPERTS PLEASE HELP - MBA ADMISSION

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by atiya.khan » Fri May 08, 2015 3:04 am
But I really do not want to wait for three years. I feel I might lose my interest in pursuing further studies completely. I was planning to do a diploma, someone even told me to do a Master's program. I am currently in a very perplexed state of mind, what do you think I should do?

by nasir.shaikh » Fri May 08, 2015 3:07 am
I would suggest you listen to that person and go ahead and do a Master's program. But do it only from a good college.

by atiya.khan » Fri May 08, 2015 3:08 am
I wouldn't mind doing a Master's but I need to convince my parents for the same. They are hell bent on the fact that MBA is extremely essential and all that raga. I will try and speak to them about this. I will still have to ponder a lot over this. While I do so, I would like to check out colleges in India as well as abroad which offer a Master's course in management. Please help me out.

by nasir.shaikh » Fri May 08, 2015 3:08 am
You can do a diploma in India and later do a masters abroad. The opportunities abroad are a lot. There is a lot to learn from the potpourri of cultures. Also, global business exposure is what one should focus on. Moving on, I think U.S.A. and Australia are good places to study.

by atiya.khan » Fri May 08, 2015 3:09 am
Could you suggest a few schools there, and make it a little less complicated for me?

by nasir.shaikh » Fri May 08, 2015 3:10 am
If you are doing a diploma, do it from a reputed college in India. There are many good colleges such as : Arizona State University, Ohio State University, University of Florida and Coleman University in the US and Melbourne University, University of Queensland, Macquarie University, RMIT University and SP Jain Global ( Sister university) in Australia

by atiya.khan » Fri May 08, 2015 3:11 am
Thanks a lot for your help!

by rekhabishop » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:53 am
jagdeep wrote:Thanks Essay snark for such a detailed reply.

My next question is if I chose MBA with no coop and good ranking and other side MBA with coop but medium ranking, which is better as I lack experience and I am a career changer, engineer by profession.

Plz let me know....
Hi Jagdeep,

I am pretty sure that you can answer this question better, now.
I am in a similar dilemma, and I would really appreciate if you could tell me if McMaster Co-op is a better choice than Sauder and Schulich. (I aim to pursue a career in Marketing)