BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 21
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

Sep 21 to Oct 9, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Changed my mind after i accepted admission

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
Expert replies
by limonessal » Fri May 25, 2012 3:57 pm
Dear all,
I am a senior college student and i'll graduate in a few weeks.

I have been accepted to several schools for Msc in Europe and i accepted one of the conditional offers in May. The school A did not require any deposits so i thought that even if i changed my mind, it wouldn't be a issue. Approximately a month has passed since my acceptance and the school sent me guidelines for visa, accommadation etc.

Meanwhile, i changed my mind and decided to go to another school (School B) which requires my personal registration in July. Now i have to inform the school A that i won't make it there but i'm a bit concerned.

- Would it be unethical or illegal?
- If the two schools have some sort of code, would the school B cancel my admission?

I really want school B and it is more suitable for my financial situation but i'd still go to school A rather than losing both..
Join the discussion
Source: — The Application Process |

by suburban » Tue May 29, 2012 7:11 am
First of all, well done! consider yourself blessed with this choice.
Second, I'm sure you are not the first person who accepted to a school but chooses not to go. I think that if you explain it to them nicely (like you did here) there should not be any problem and they will understand.
Join the discussion

by Jon@Admissionado » Tue May 29, 2012 8:09 am
Well, it's your life to decide what to do with it. So you don't need to feel bad. But DO be polite. Call them up, explain a bit, thank them for their consideration, etc.

And most of all: congrats!
If only everybody had problems like yours
"Hands down the best MBA admissions consulting firm of all-time, and boy, what an incredible founder!" -- Raj Patil, Founder of Admissionado

Something for everyone:
https://admissionado.lpages.co/admissio ... nter-2018/
https://admissionado.lpages.co/50-essay ... ked-vol-4/
https://admissionado.lpages.co/case-studies-lp/
https://admissionado.com/mba/reviews/
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Admis ... 700945.htm

Reach out, and let's gab. Our only requirement is that you don't prefer warm milk over cold milk. Everyone else, 100% welcome.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 866-409-4753
Hit us up on WhatsApp.
Ping our satellite: 0884#&@-2#101101
Contact us via web form you lazy git: https://admissionado.com/contact/
Mostly, email Claudia.
Join the discussion

by PrepMBA.AlexLeventhal » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:13 am
I think that if you politely explain your financial considerations to school A, you should be fine. They do forecast a certain amount of this type of class fall out. Just be gracious and give them some strong reasons. It is certainly not illegal and there is no normative ethical right or wrong here in my view.
Alex Leventhal
Harvard MBA, 1998
Prep MBA Admissions Consulting
www.prepmba.com
[email protected]
(323)424.3178
Join the discussion