to the MANHATTAN GMAT team

This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

to the MANHATTAN GMAT team

by DBushkalov » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:02 am
hi fellows,

on wednesday i took my 2nd CAT from the 6 available from the MGMAT. Although I somehow scored a 690 score with an incredible 750 on the SC part, I want to adress one issue at the people from the manhattan gmat team.

while i was answering the questions from the verbal part i got dead annoyed that the software threw at me not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 LONG passages for reading comprehension. I did them all, but believe it or not i got so exausted from this exam that right now i am lying in bad for a second day in a row with a headache.

Please check your software, as it is really annoying to have 4 long passages (btw the shortest one was about 75 lines). `And in order to see your score objectively you have to do all these 4 passages, while knowing that you will never have to deal with such a challenge on exam day.

thank you for your understanding

best wishes
D. Bush

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:5 members
GMAT Score:650

by bpolley00 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:50 am
DBush,

I wouldn't worry too much about it, the Manhattan exams aren't very similar to the actual Gmat, in my opinion. If I were you I would strictly focus on the OG, GMATPREP questions and the general rules they are testing, and constantly review the questions you get wrong. I took the exam about a month ago and scored a 650 and I felt it was very similar to the GMATPREP software.