Time distribution wheil writing an Essay

This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

Time distribution wheil writing an Essay

by nehakhas1 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:57 am
Hi ,
I wish to know about the way you distribute your time while writing asn essay (issue /Argument ).Firstly I would like to explain my strategy while writing any essay .

1. Try to divide an essay in 5 paragraphs . Each of 4-5 lines .

2. I am fast at my thoughts formation so I start instantsly without jotting the points . I wanna know how others do it. Do you outline the passage and then add matter to it or you simply follow whats comes in your mind .

3. I usually complete my essay in 20 minutes . Sometime i feel I might have extended it .

4. it takes me around 10 minutes to proofread . How mush time do others take to proofread .

I wish to know if this is what most of us have been doing or you are opting for some other stategy because I am facing the following problems doing this :

1 . sometimes I am not sure about the flow of thoughts .I mean sometime affter starting I feel If I would have taken the other possition I would have got more points but then I have started and I cant go back .
It happens rarely but then it happenss .

2. I either fall short of time or I get a lot of time at my disposal .because sometime 20 minute essay is too short and I get time after proofreading but sometimes I fall short of time and cant proofread which might cause a terrible loss .

I am basically weak in Issue writing , so please explain acc to analysis of Issue .

Personally I am more comfortable with Argument essays