Thesis For Issue Essay

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Thesis For Issue Essay

by cloodle » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:07 pm
I would love some feedback for the below theses. I attached the prompts above each paragraph.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best way to give advice to other people is to find out what they want and then advise them how to attain it.

By definition it is correct that the best way to give others effective advice is to find out precisely what they want to achieve and then advise them how to attain it. The focus of giving advice should be on actively listening to the seeker of advice, carefully examining that the advice we are intending to give is indeed relevant, and of course make sure the advice is useful to their goals.
Although some others may feel that the definition of giving advice is centered more on speaking, and giving to the other, attempting to offer up advice without actively and carefully listening to what the people want to achieve may render the advice given useless, or off topic.

For hundreds of years, the monetary system of most countries has been based on the exchange of metal coins and printed pieces of paper. However, because of recent developments in technology, the international community should consider replacing the entire system of coins and paper with a system of electronic accounts of credits and debits.

The technological advancement that is surrounding us in most fields of life does cause some significant changes in the way people live their daily lives, although proposing that the entire system of monetary exchanges be digitized is definitely unrealistic. I believe the monetary system used currently is superior still, in its accessibility to people from all levels of the population, in its timelessness and relatively universalized concept, as well as the ease of participating in the world by its means. The writer of this proposition may disagree stating citing the unavoidable changes technology makes in the world, the hassle associated with using coins and bills, and the hassle of keeping track of moneys spent and gained. I will address clearly how this seemingly useful advancement will actually hinder some aspects of our monetary system.

Employees should keep their private lives and personal activities as separate as possible from the workplace

It is suggested that employees should keep their personal lives and activities as separate as possible from the workplace clearly identifying that if it is not the case, the workplace productivity will suffer, the workplace will not be taken as seriously, and the attention will not be wholly dedicated to work matters. I would like to suggest quite on the contrary: work productivity will increase since workers will consider the workplace a more comfortable place to be, they will begin taking more responsibility for issues of their workplace (as though it is a second home for them), and synergistic relationships will flourish as the workers will know each others personal life better and be more invested in each others successes.