Source??

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Source??

by sangeethai » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:16 pm
Hi Noogles,
It is great that you thought of doing this. i am sure it will be tons of help for people like me with a disability in Quant. Although it would help to know the source of these questions?. Did you write these questions or are they a compilation of GMAT Prep questions. I barely have about 5 days left for my GMAt and I plan to go through all the GMAT Prep Questions posted here. So it will be good to know. Thanks.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by noogles » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:55 am
About a couple hundred of the questions on https://www.testsandtutors.com are actual GMAT prep questions. So, yes, many are official. Others we have authored so that they are quite like what you'll see on your GMAT. You might just try focusing on your weak spots, since the questions are all categorized. Best of luck on your exam.

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:614 members
GMAT Score:800

by Stuart@KaplanGMAT » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:40 am
Not to be too much of a downer, but if you're using actual GMATPrep questions you're almost certainly violating copyright - just something you may want to investigate. GMAC is pretty picky about public disclosure of its exam questions.

If they're "dead" questions and you're in no way making a profit from the site, you may be OK; however, if they're questions that haven't been released to the public or you're getting revenue from the site, be very careful.

Stuart Kovinsky | Kaplan GMAT Faculty | Toronto

Kaplan Exclusive: The Official Test Day Experience | Ready to Take a Free Practice Test? | Kaplan/Beat the GMAT Member Discount
BTG100 for $100 off a full course

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by cjiang16 » Sat May 03, 2008 8:11 am
A great source.