Schools' generosity with scholarships

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Schools' generosity with scholarships

by viraj_jain » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:36 am
Hi,

I am looking forward to applying this year (admission cycle 2012-13) and I am thinking about a few schools - Haas, Kellogg, Anderson (UCLA), Fuqua(Duke), Ross, Johnson (Cornell) and Darden.

My current financial situation dictates that scholarship is going to be a huge factor in choosing the school. I just want to know -

How generous are these schools when it comes to scholarship for an international candidate?
Is one b-school more inclined to awarding scholarships than another ? If yes, which schools are the most generous ?

I understand that it all depends on the profile of the candidate but there must be some other factors also like the funding available with the school etc..

Please throw some light on this. Anything that helps. Anybody ?

Thanks

Viraj

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by OnlineStudent » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:06 pm
viraj_jain wrote:Hi,

I am looking forward to applying this year (admission cycle 2012-13) and I am thinking about a few schools - Haas, Kellogg, Anderson (UCLA), Fuqua(Duke), Ross, Johnson (Cornell) and Darden.

My current financial situation dictates that scholarship is going to be a huge factor in choosing the school. I just want to know -

How generous are these schools when it comes to scholarship for an international candidate?
Is one b-school more inclined to awarding scholarships than another ? If yes, which schools are the most generous ?

I understand that it all depends on the profile of the candidate but there must be some other factors also like the funding available with the school etc..

Please throw some light on this. Anything that helps. Anybody ?

Thanks

Viraj
Hi Viraj,

Have you considered enrolling in a Singaporean Business School? The local universities in Singapore - NUS School of Business, Nanyang Business School (NTU) and SMU Lee Kong Chian School of Business - are internationally recognized and highly reputable institutions with strong industry ties. They have a generous selection of scholarships for both the locals and nationals studying in the school - a number of these scholarships are free from bonds and they cover all of your tuition fees. This article will be very useful for you and fellow forumers who might have queries about the scholarships available in Singapore - Singapore MBA Scholarships

In addition to the generous selection of scholarships that Singapore provides, there are 4 more compelling reasons why you would want to pursue and MBA education here -

1) We've a World Class Education System
2) Our Business Schools are Internationally Ranked and Recognized
3) It is easy for scholars to get employment and earn money in Singapore, regardless of whether you're a citizen or a national
4) We've a very strong economy and job market

The full list can be read in detail here - World Class Education System

Read more here - https://www.coursesinsg.com/2012/06/5-re ... apore.html