profile review

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

profile review

by xxxle » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:28 am
Hi,
these are my strenghts:

- Bachelor Degree in Finance expected - Summer 2013 (Bocconi University of Milan) (3 years undegraduate degree) GPA 3.7
- Italian native speaker, fluent in English, good in French and German (all these skills are certified by the cultural promotion organisations of each country)
- Good IT skills: Microsoft Office, SQL databases, Bloomberg Terminal and Reuters Eikon knowledge (all these skills certified). Furthermore I've got experience in Search Engine Optimization, social media marketing and webpages building and management for my music label.

Work experiences:
- Spring programme for an IB company (London)
- Summer internship for the same firm (Milan)
- Red Bull student brand manager: teamwork, events organization and marketing ideas (Milan)
- Summer stage in a small company in Paris between the freshman and the sophomore years
- I founded in January 2011 a small internet-based music label; now I promote and distribute about 30 artists around the world.

GMAT: 710
TOEFL: 114

I think that my IT and language skills are both good but my fear is the lack of work experiences. My goal is to reach one of the top 10 MBA; probably Columbia and Wharton are my favourites.
What do you think about my application? How could I improve my resume?