I would be grateful if you could take some time to evaluate my profile:
GMAT: 580 (Q47, V23, 5.0)
Current Designation: Systems Analyst, Accenture
Work experience tenure: 5.5 years
Career Aspiration: Entrepreneurship in Music - with a strong passion for music and the corporate lessons learnt in my professional career, I believe that a business school with a concentration in Entrepreneurship will help me achieve my aspirations of creating a venture in music and e-commerce (short-term) and of embarking on an effort to create a viable musical enterprise that caters to the media and entertainment segment, traditional artists, and the underprivileged (long-term).
Dream: Ross, Columbia, Cox, Kelly
Reach: Broad, Jones, Mays, Terry, Mendoza
Safe: Owen, Simon, Smeal, Mason
- The application outsourcing (AO) team leader of a team of 12 members [Sep, 2010 - present]
- Senior middleware administrator and chief offshore POC for our client. [Sep, 2009 - Aug, 2010]
- Middleware operations engineer [Nov 2008 - Aug, 2009]
- - Client: Largest Dutch Telecom service provider
- Chief coordinator between onshore, offshore and client for an extremely dynamic and demanding IT service delivery contract.
- Supervisor and mentor of the 12 member middleware AO team.
- Chief designer and creator of an automation website: reduced fallouts in the order management chain by 60%
- Built, nurtured and mentored a team of 8 members.
- Middleware Designer, Vienna VA, USA [July 2008 - Oct 2008]
- Vitria developer, Bangalore, India [June 2007 - June 2008]
- Vitria operations consultant, Washington DC, USA [Sep, 2006 - May, 2007]
- Associate Software Engineer, Bangalore, India [July 2005 - Aug 2006]
- - Client: Largest US Satellite radio entertainment service
- Secured consecutive promotions in the last 2 years after a setback during the 2008 recession. [The setback and following success is the highlight of my professional career - I will elaborate in my essays on all the lessons I learnt during this period]
- Awarded a corporate rating of CSAPG (equivalent to A+) on 2 consecutive years after the recession - 2009 and 2010.
Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, India [2001 - 2005]
BE - Instrumentation & Control Engg, GPA: 3.3/4.0
- Co-authored a technical research paper published in an International conference proceedings.
- Authored 3 technical research papers out of which one was published in a National conference proceedings.
- Won the paper presentation contest at a National technical symposium, MIT, Manipal, 2004.
- Completed project work at Indian Space research Organization, Bangalore.
- A solo instrumental music album creation is in progress. [2008 - present]
- Volunteered at Hope Foundation, Bangalore, India: encouraged underprivileged children with the promise of music.
- Organized and led a team of 8 musicians to perform at the Accenture Communications meet, Bangalore.[2008, 2009]
- Key Member - Accenture Corporate Band, Bangalore: Rhythm guitarist, vocalist. [2007 - present]
- Won the Battle of Bands, Accenture, Bangalore : First among a total of 10 competing bands.
- Won '2 minutes to fame', Accenture, Bangalore : First among a total of 24 participants.
- Won solo Western Vocals, MIT, Manipal LEO Club : First among a total of 16 participants
- Captain, MIT swimming team [2004-2005]: Led a team of 12 members.
- Recipient of the Jugal Srimal Scholarship,Tagore Foundation for excellence in Rabindra Sangeet, 
Thanks and regards,