Pls Pls rate my Issue!!!! I am beginner for GMAT....

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum. a Begineer for GMAT prep. Pls rate & evaluate this critically. Also suggest me how to use templates & why they are required. I am new to this. Pls help me u all experts.........

Some experts maintain that students learn best in a highly structured environment, one that emphasizes discipline, punctuality, and routine. Others insist that educators, if they are to help students maximize their potential, ought to maintain an atmosphere of relative freedom and spontaneity.”
Explain your position on the issue of structure versus freedom in an ideal learning environment. Support your views with
reasons and/or examples from your own experience, observations, or reading.

Today in a highly competitive environment, the process of educating students is becoming more & more complex; yet interesting task for the educators. Interesting because educators too, need to be updated with current happenings in the education field, if they want their students to excel. Be it any field of the education process; learning has become fast paced approach to view the real knowledge world.

From a student’s perspective, learning is a process of understanding things, events & people. Often students choose their field of interest for study & pursue their goals. Educators need to understand the real potential of students considering their interests, by providing them freedom to choose their area of interest. For example- if a particular student is inclined to learning & making career in “Drama”, the educators must provide flexible environment to imbibe & nurture those essential “artistic” qualities into the student. Here a highly tight-structured, environment won’t yield effective results. It is student’s responsibility in this environment to learn & acquire knowledge & skills with sincerity, self-discipline. More disciplined he is, more knowledge & skills he will gain.

Punctual, discipline environment of learning is essential too. For example, X person has passed entry-level entrance exam for admission for country’s defence school. Conutry’s defence personnel are characterized by their discipline & punctuality. So X student will learn best in such environment that will make him/her ready for actual working conditions, which demand orderliness. Similarly, for example, a fresh engineering graduate, wanting to acquire knowledge of world-class manufacturing environment of Toyota Motor Corporation where punctuality & orderliness is attained by “lean” practices such as TPS, Kaizen etc; the student will have to be disciplined & follow rules & structured environment.
To conclude, educators need to provide freedom for students to help them realize their potential, their goal & provide a way to achieve these goals by guiding them in a disciplined manner & students on the other hand, will learn maximum when they will make a good use of relative freedom by putting themselves into the study in a disciplined
& well structured manner.
Don't change the face; Face the Change!