Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Please Evaluate my profile

by gunner1886 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:45 am
GMAT Score: 700 (Q50, V35)
TOEFL Score: 113
Nationality: Indian

College CGPA: 8.14 (B-Tech Computer Science, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology)

Work Experience: 4 years, Sony India Software Center Pvt. Ltd.

Role: SAP ABAP Consultant

Extracurricular Activities and awards(only recent ones):
1. Working for an NGO for the past 1.5 years and part of Sony India's CSR team.
2. Member of the Sony India Running team. Ran 2 half marathons and many 10k races (almost every corporate races)
3. Responsible for training the freshers in SAP ABAP (This year I am the PIC for the ABAP Bootcamp starting next month)
4. Participated in every cultural events of Sony, including the Annual Sony Business Meet and won 3-4 team awards ( I was captain in 2 occasions)
5. Was one of the few freshers to be selected for Mid Range Planning (MRP) -2012
6. Was a member of the core committee for MRP-2012 which had multiple roles and responsibilities
7. Won 3 awards in the last 4 years( 2 promotions till date).
8. Provided a few idea in Sony India's innovative initiates
9. Provided idea in ERP initiative/ Zero defect initiative which got selected last week (to be implemented soon)

My target schools:
1. Duke, Fuqua
2. Virginia, Darden
3. UNC, KF
4. Michigan, Ross
5. Tuck
6. NUS
7. NTU
8. ISB
9. Cornell, Johnson

Please let me know if the above target schools are realistic and please add schools which might be within reach.
Please let me know if I need to retake the GMAT as Indian candidates have high scores.

Regards,
Ayushman Choudhury

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:13 members

by manyaabroadtpr » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:09 am
Profile is balanced. You can target UNC,Michigan,Duke, Virginia and NTU. For the other universities I would recommend a higher score as all these universities do not have high acceptance rate. You can look in to UT-Austin, University of Washington,St.Louis,Georgetown University,Ohio state University. This is merely based on the information provided. A proper profile discussion would be required to know the best fit of universities for your profile. Also, specialization targeting needs to be informed.
Best wishes,
Team Manya-The Princeton Review

E:[email protected]
T: 1800-102-4646
www.manyagroup.com

https://bit.ly/1OSgiTP