Need statergies

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Need statergies

by rishi.riddle » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:39 am
To,
The GMAT Warriors.

Sub:- I do not hv the weapons to face the RC in the GMAT ring.

I hv been preparng for gmat exam for last yr.
But could not score well.
I m not a good reader. Right now i m facing problem in RC. I hv read few novels, magzine etc to improve my rc, but couldnt come to the level of 700 as i need.
So, plz suggest me t statergies. So that, I can improve my reading skills for gmat within 2 months.

I req to all the warriors plz provide me the suitable weapons so that i can encounter the RC skillfully in limited timeperiod.

From,
New warrior
Rishi

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by theforrestgump » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:46 pm
Everybody needs a stratergy....but honestly i havent come across one that works for all RCs and ive read a lot of stratergies...the best i found so far was Rhymes .
But even this one fails sometimes.....i suggest using Rhymes and modifying it to satisfy your needs...for egs. I unlike Rhyme dont just glance the paragraphs after the first one...but pay good attention to keywords...and it helps me a lot...and i also DO NOT TAKE NOTES...its very time consuming and i found myself not refering them ever...i instead just get a general structure and by the flow i know what comes where...so i know which paragraph to refer to when im doing a question...